8(a) STARS II GWAC
Michael Mangano, Ph.D.
Vice President, Business Development
(855) 424-3838 ext 307 voice
(512) 585-3685 cell
Romanyk Consulting Corp. (RCC) is proud to be an 8(a) STARS II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) holder. RCC has been awarded this contract vehicle based on our ability to demonstrate competitive pricing and technical proficiency. 8(a) STARS II is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract designed to provide technology solutions to federal agencies from award-winning 8(a) small businesses. RCC currently is a recent graduated 8(a) company with continuation of the 8(a) STARS II GWAC contract vehicle.
Our 8(a) STARS II contract number is: GS-06F-0919Z Federal agencies, using our 8(a) STARS II GWAC, are able to access RCC through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods. Our STARS II GWAC saves both time and money for federal agencies, as well as provides access to our proven capabilities as a technology provider. The 8(a) STARS II GWAC is intended to promote small business utilization by federal agencies when purchasing IT services or IT services-based solutions. RCC’s designation as a GWAC contract holder includes the following functional area as outlined by the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS):
- Custom Computer Programming Services (NAICS – 541511)
- DUNS# 617445374
Being an 8(a) STARS II GWAC recipient displays our ability to provide IT services in writing, modifying, testing, and supporting customized software. The 8(a) STARS II program is reserved exclusively for qualifying certified 8(a) small business concerns as prime contractors. Below we have outlined a few features of our awarded 8(a) STARS II GWAC:
- Pre-competed, easy to use contract with streamlined ordering procedures
- Direct task orders up to $4 million for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Shortened procurement lead time
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits
- Offers access to pool of contractors with industry credentials
- Supports timely order award for optimal mission support
For more information on how our 8(a) STARS II GWAC can support your IT requirements, please contact RCC’s Industry Partner’s Program Manager by phone at 972.625.3838 ext. 300 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, if you need further information please visit the 8(a) STARS II website or the 8(a) STARS II contract page.