RCC is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team who is responsible for the hands-on production of proposal development and presentation materials, working with department management to ensure that all practice initiatives coordinate with the overall company strategy. The Marketing Coordinator works closely with and reports to the Business Development Manager on assigned pursuits.
*Experience, Education, and Licensure:
*BS or BA degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, business, or related field.
*Three (3) years of marketing in the A/E/C industry.
*RFQ & RFP Design, Coordination, and Production
*Develop and produce proposal response.
*Knowledge in putting together Federal (SF330) and Non-Federal proposals.
*Brainstorming on strategy for each pursuit.
*Coordinate all materials from internal and external sources.
*Time management and effective internal scheduling of the utmost importance in compiling these responses.
Ability to meet multiple project deadlines simultaneously.
*Coordinate team members, help strategize and develop content for presentation.
*CRM Database Management
*Assist with coordination of major tradeshows and conferences
*Assist in General Marketing Activities
*Write, edit, research, QC data related to all marketing material
*Assist Business Development efforts with competitor analysis, client strategy, conducting web research, etc…
*Research leads generated from business development efforts
*Award submissions, public relations coordination, and photography coordination.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Very strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple critical deadlines, with minimal supervision.
• Proven track record of operating in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and produce quality deliverables.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure; highly responsive and flexible to frequent schedule changes.
• An interest in and ability to understand the RCC business environment, including industry terminology.
• Solid written and oral communication skills, including proofing and editing
• Eye for composition, formatting, and layout design with strong attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat.
• Sound professional judgment and professional presentation.
• Open communication and interpersonal skills with a positive and energetic attitude.
• Ability to work well in a team environment and effectively lead and initiate idea.
• Self-directed and detail-oriented problem solver.
• Eager to tackle new assignments, positive attitude oriented toward success.
May represent the company at trade shows.