GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract
Michael Mangano, Ph.D.
Vice President, Business Development
(855) 424-3838 ext 307 voice
(512) 585-3685 cell
Our team is proud to be an authorized United States General Services Administration (GSA) Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 contract holder. GSA IT Schedule 70 is an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule (MAS) contract. It allows Romanyk Consulting Corp. (RCC) to offer a comprehensive array of IT services and solutions through an easy-to-use contract vehicle mechanism.
Our GSA IT Schedule 70 contract includes Special Item Number (SIN): 132-51 Information Technology (IT) Professional Services. Within this SIN we can provide an array of IT services and solutions including:
- IT facility operation and maintenance (FPDS Code D301)
- IT systems development services (FPDS Code D302)
- IT systems analysis services (FPDS Code D306)
- Automated information systems design and integration services (FPDS Code D307)
- Programming services (FPDS Code D308)
- IT backup and security services (FPDS Code D310)
- IT data conversion services (FPDS Code D311)
- Computer aided design/computer aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM) services (FPDS Code D313)
- IT network management services (FPDS Code D316)
- Creation/retrieval of IT related automated news services, data services, or other information services (FPDS Code D317)
- Other IT services, not elsewhere classified (FPDS Code D399)
The most widely used acquisition offering and largest procurement vehicle in the federal government is the GSA IT Schedule 70 contract. Through recognized SIN’s, clients can identify and be assured that they will get the IT solutions and services requested from established and proven GSA IT Schedule 70 contract holders. If you would like to know more about IT services and solutions offered by RCC, please contact us.
Please click the following link to access our GSA IT Schedule 70 contract.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view our GSA IT Schedule 70 contract, to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free please click the button below: