Romanyk Consulting Corp. (RCC) is proud to be able to provide solutions and services for federal agencies. We are pleased to offer our solutions and services through a variety of contract vehicle options. Additionally, our firm has several certifications that we are very proud to hold. Our contract vehicles are easy-to-use mechanisms that our federal clients can utilize to access a wide variety of RCC services in planning, operational, organizational, and information technology (IT).
Our contract vehicles are extremely flexible and can be applied to a variety of sectors within the federal and in some cases state government. RCC’s contract vehicles have been selected and designed for maximum flexibility and simple execution. They lend themselves to both firm fixed price and labor-hour tasking. Depending on your needs, RCC can use one of the following contract vehicles to minimize contract paperwork, procurement lead time, and protest risk:
- 8(a) STARS II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
- GSA Schedule Contract – Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS)
- GSA Schedule Contract – Schedule 70 IT Services
- GSA Schedule Contract – Facilities Maintenance and Management
- Navy SeaPort-e Contract
- Texas Multiple Award Schedule (TXMAS) Program
- One Federal Solution USAMRIID RDSS Contract
RCC contract vehicles support federal agencies in buying needed solutions using the most efficient and economical methods available. Federal agencies who utilize RCC contract vehicles can safely obligate and account for their funds across the fiscal year boundary while purchasing the most cost effective and high-quality solutions and services desired of their organization.
Additionally, our firm is proud to have been awarded the following certifications:
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
- Small Business Administration’s Small Disadvantaged Business Program Participant
- Defense Contract Audit Agency Acceptance
RCC is a certified Small Disadvantaged Business Program participant in the United States Small Business Administration (SBA). Our firm has been deemed adequate and acceptable for prospective contract awards from the Defense Contract Audit Agency in accordance with criteria contained in the FAR. In addition, RCC is a verified United States Department of Veterans Affairs Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We are proud of our service to our country and we continue to serve through small business ownership.
Please review the provided links to each of our contract vehicles and certifications. We are glad to provide any additional information as requested, please contact us directly for more information.