Romanyk Consulting Corp – Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Education / Licensing Requirements:
- High School Diploma; Associates or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in accounting, preferably with FAR and DCAA regulations experience
- Experience with payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable and invoicing
- Experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience in Administrative Assistant functions is required
This position is responsible for bookkeeping and accounting functions in a small, international consulting firm with significant government contracts. Experienced, multitasking bookkeeper with strong interpersonal skills and proficiency in MS Office applications and QuickBooks. Experience with FAR and DCAA regulations is preferred. Other duties include the preparation of payroll and the accurate accounting and bookkeeping necessary for quality financial management and decision making. Manages company correspondence and reporting for presentation to supervisor/senior management. Must possess analytical ability to gather, organize, and interpret data, to identify discrepancies, problems or issues, to obtain advice when precedents are unclear or unavailable. Must be able to pass both federal background and financial background checks.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
- Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
- Bookkeeping: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
- High school or equivalent